Part Time Registered Dietitian (0.5 FTE)
The Iroquois Falls Family Health Team is seeking a Registered Dietitian who is a dynamic team player to join an innovative, community-based primary health care team.
Working as a Registered Dietitian on a multidisciplinary team, you will:
- Work collaboratively with other Health Professionals to provide comprehensive care plans for our patients
- Be involved in health promotion and education for our patients
- Provide nutritional counselling and develop specialized nutrition therapy to address nutritional related illnesses
- Conduct nutrition assessments, develop nutrition care plans, and monitor effectiveness of the nutrition care plans through follow-up visits
- Be a key member of the diabetes and chronic disease management programs and support other initiatives and programs
- Be a resource to family doctors and other allied health professionals
Your profile will include:
- Baccalaureate degree in Dietetics
- Successful completion of an accredited dietetic internship program
- Member in good standing with the College of Dietitians of Ontario and proof of liability insurance
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary health care team
- Superior leadership, organization, research, evaluation, time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit an ability to open and non-judgemental
- One year of experience in community or primary care setting an asset.
Please submit resumes to:
Renee Lachapelle, Executive Director,
58A Anson Drive,
Iroquois Falls, ON P0K 1E0
or email email@example.com
Closing date: Friday November 17, 2023
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.