We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
The Iroquois Falls Family Health Team delivers primary health care services to the community’s population, including a Chronic Disease Management Program framework and health promotion activities. Our providers work together with other local community agencies to fill gaps in the community and to provide access to programs and services in response to the needs of our community. We also work with individuals and families to improve their own health and well-being.
The Nurse Practitioner will work with our interdisciplinary team and provide direct client care, including:
- Primary care services, within the scope of the Primary Health Care RN(EC)’s practice, utilizing comprehensive health assessment skills, sound clinical judgement and diagnostic skills
- An emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention activities, including community educational programs
- Partnerships with local community agencies to meet the needs of the community
- Addressing risk factors affecting the health of individuals, families and groups in the community
- Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Must hold a Registered Nurse Extended Class (EC) license through CNO.
- Completion of a university degree in Nursing
- Current membership in professional associations, RNAO, NPAO
- Proven clinical skills in assessing & treating a range of acute and chronic health conditions
- Knowledge & understanding of primary prevention and health promotion theory and practice
- Ability to work both independently and within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and be flexible in a very active work environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of computers, especially an electronic health record
- Bilingual in French and English will be considered an asset
Please submit resumes to Renee Lachapelle, Executive Director, 58A Anson Drive,
Iroquois Falls, ON P0K 1E0
or email email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, April 2, 2021
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.